Tuesday, December 05, 2006











Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

We know that it has been a long time since our last post but I have been suffering from some pretty bad morning sickness (day and night) and David has been busy with work and doing almost everything else around the house and for Aidan and I (what a good husband). We had a great Thanksgiving with a couple from church and their families. We were

supposed to go cut down a Christmas tree with them, but unfortunately I was too sick so we ended up getting a lovely fake tree that works perfectly. We can always light some pine scented candles right:) Well we had fun decorating the tree and Aidan is still having fun pointing out all of the ornaments.

We also had our first snow of the season this morning, December 5th. It was a nice suprise and a beautiful winter wonderland.



No comments: