Thursday, July 28, 2011

So...the above photo was taken on moving day in Colorado :( We will miss Colorado and Annie :( But we are looking to the future and are sooo thankful to God for his provision. David loves his job in San Francisco and we love our new house in the Bay area.

It will be another time of adjustment for all of us but we know it is just another season in life. Just as the months of summer have flown by I know that we will go through seasons in life and soon all that will be left are photos and memories. I need to try and live fully in the moment with all that God has blessed me with and all that He has allowed. I want to look back on times like these and remember the faith that I had, the grace God has shown and the love that was shared.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love you and love your outlook on unpredictable and chalenging life. So miss you and your familiy and so thankful to have had you in my life!!!