


We decided to become a little braver with our ventures in the unfamiliar Northern New York area as we caught word that now was the prime time for "sum good ole apple pickin'." The day was gorgeous; perfectly clear skies, refreshingly cool temperatures and plump apples ready for the taking. "Bowman's Orchard" was only 20 minutes away, a little past the Clifton Park area.


Aidan's a blast, and hearing his tiny chompers break into those tasty apples was comedy for the day. But I gotta say, the little man has quite the tenacity and persistance as he kept at it all day long, making some good progress on eating that fruit; however, upon closer inspection, we found that most of the apple pieces ended up between the stroller and his bottom...5 stars for trying though! I don't know, but it looks like he finds a green apples a tad bitter, what do you think?


Afterwards, we stopped at the play area and had some fun with A.J. on the tractor. Lastly, on our way out, keeping in my mind that next week Kim and I are going to start our new workout regimin, we decided to reward ourselves with some free samples of yummy pumpkin fudge...you know the kind, the fudge that makes you say "mmmm."

1 comment:
THANK YOU FOR SETTING UP THIS SITE; I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL MORE THAN I CAN EXPRESS!
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Post a Comment